The Emoji Movie was this year’s big “winner” at the 38th annual Razzie Awards.
Sony Pictures’ animated feature took home a total of four awards, including worst picture, worst director for Tony Leondis, worst screenplay, and worst screen combo. Fifty Shades Darker followed with two awards: worst sequel and worst supporting actress for Kim Basinger.
Check out the full list of “winners” at the 38th Razzie Awards below:
- Worst Picture: The Emoji Movie
- Worst Actress: Tyler Perry (BOO! 2: A Madea Halloween)
- Worst Actor: Tom Cruise (The Mummy)
- Worst Supporting Actor: Mel Gibson (Daddy’s Home 2)
- Worst Supporting Actress: Kim Basinger (Fifty Shades Darker)
- Worst Screen Combo: Any Two Obnoxious Emojis (The Emoji Movie)
- Worst Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel: Fifty Shades Darker
- Worst Director: Tony Leondis (The Emoji Movie)
- Worst Screenplay: The Emoji Movie
The film’s of last year will be celebrated a bit differently tomorrow, when the 90th annual Academy Awards begin at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. While you patiently wait for tomorrow’s awards show, check out this year’s full list of Oscar nominees as well as our 11 biggest predictions.
Alex Osborn is a freelance writer for IGN. Find him on Twitter at @alexcosborn.